Thursday, April 15, 2010

Klang + Skybridge ..

There are reasons why i put this 2 place together .. Hmmmm ... =)

Last weekend ... as promised and as planned ... at last ive determine to go down to Klang once to visit Keng yee ( as he has been bugging me to visit him and his house for so so long time edi ) .. and my bad .. that my laziness is the worst disease of all .. haha! And that weekend itself ive plan to visit BoON Siong and his newborn cutesy baby ... With Matt and Jun along .. it was fun all the way .......

Bak Kut Teh - Keng yEE house - Boon Siong's house and we ended our day with our beloved steamboat ... and we had our deep deep chat there and we sat almost 3 hours there chatting ..

Well, what motivates me to write this post was ..... later you'll know la .. hehe!
Monday night, i received Matt's invitation to go up the Skybridge of the Twin Tower .. I was so flattered and i ask whther o not it is possible to bring my mum up .. and he said YES!! i was so happy .. My MUM longing to go up to the Sky bridge for so long and her dream will come true ...
Thanks to Matt that we are able to go up the Skybridge .. and my mum was so happy ... (big smile) ...
These are few pics that we took when we were in Skybridge ..
Didnt get a change to go out from KLCC to catch a photo of the twin tower .. But i guess the picture below do resemblance the Twin tower though.. With the Skybridge in between .... hahah! Gotcha Matt!! Dont be Mad yah !! wow it rhymes ....

I personally love this pic alot .... Love and hugs to both of you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment