Saturday, March 27, 2010

1 year Anniversary ....

26/3/2010 ...

Its our 1 year being together .. Funny thing is it doesnt seems like 1 year already .. Recall back how we started and the situation .. I can smile sweetly from my heart .. Its feels real good being with him .. A guy that i can be who i am when im wid him and accept me for who i am .. What more can i ask for ...

It was friday and we didnt have much time to celebrate as its a working day and this year we kept it simple .. Cause its our golden time to earn money .. so therefore if we wanted to celebrate it lavishly it would be a few years later .. =) Met him up and he brought me to dinner .. In the car, I told him .. " Wah .. tak sangka we 1 year edi lo .. " and he replied .. " Yeah lo .. One whole year of arguing and dramas everyday ... " and we survivedddd .. hahhaha! I laugh at his reply ..

Looking back this 1 year .. its been a pretty rollercoaster year .. Mayb its because its the beginning for us to really know each other therefore we cant be escaping the arguing and the drama part .. I can proudly say its getting better day by day.. At least he still survived rite ? (Now u know who cause all the dramas when i said that ) haha!

About him, he's been a guy that ive always wanted to be wid .. I remembered small times, I will always wish for a guy who love me for who i am .. Its not about wealthy o not, background o any other things .. but sincere love and a guy who can go up and down go throught waves togehter with me .. This 1 year .. without fail , he's been real good to me .. being patient when im impatient and short fuse (which is always ) .. be there to encourage me and lift me up again when i breakdown .. Treating my parents and family well like his own .. Like i said what more can i ask for ... 'You love a person when you see their imperfection as perfection'.. Of coz such a great guy like him do have flaw .. who dont have ? Well , i can proudly say he's perfect to me ...

For this 1 year, i enjoyed your company and i do feel love surrounded me and being loved .. Love you ~~ Let's build this up together ...

No comments:

Post a Comment