Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~ hAnAzEn ~

Hanazen .. a Japanese restaurant in Jaya One, Petaling Jaya ..

Suddenly ... i feel addicted to the food served there .. been there once celebrating Eva's bday .. had chicken teppanyaki dat day.. GOsh .. the food there is delicious .. and their fruit platter .. its so creative and nice .. Ppl who kno me knew that i dont really have any good impression on Japanese food .. but this really opens up my mind and change my thought about Japanese food .. Even though i still had not breakthru in eating japanese RAW food which is everyone's favourite .. but ill take my time slowly and expeerience it .. wahhhaha!Well, everything got its first time rite .. haha!

Will definitely visit there anytime soon to try out new dish .. oh ya ... n of coz bringing my daddy n family there coz he love Japanese food too .. n im sure he will like it ..

No comments:

Post a Comment