Saturday, September 19, 2009

mY aRtWork - prEsSie for HIM for his B day ..

Ive been out on a day to gather all the things that i would need to use to make this photo album .. Things like the most important photo album .. stickers, present papers , scissors, uhu game , to all the tiny tiny little things that helped me to finish this artwork that im so proud of ..

Been spending an amount of time to have it finish .. from the idea how it should have look like to idea on decorating each page wid different theme .. it takes patient and love to do this .. and im very happy of the outcome of it .. and the most happy thing that he love this album very much .. guess everything is worth it .. =)

This is the first page of the album .. i love this page and i love the cake .. specially made forhim .. in this page , fill wid my message for him and my bday wishes for him ..

this is the 2nd page of the album .. and this is where is all begins ..

A compilation pictures of me and him ..

This was taken at T.G.I.F at Pavillion ..


the pic on the right is taken during Life Game .. this is how he strangle me in life .. haha!
Photos from my graduation day ..


~SWEET MEMORIES LASTS FOREVER .. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment